Monday, May 13, 2013

Precious Moments

Hey there, my sweet boy!

I wish I could write you everytime you do something cute, sweet or adorable.   But I do not have that much time in a day!  For example, I was just carrying a load of laundry down the hall when I dropped a few items of clothing.  Just as I was about to turn and pick them up I noticed you had dropped your toy and ran to my rescue. You picked up each item and handed them to me.  Then you went back to playing.  How precious are you??  You just have this natural sweet behavior that is always caring about others.
The other day you were just leaning over your sissy's bassinet cooing and talking to her.  I reached for my phone, fumbled around a bit and finally got to my camera when the moment was over.  I think my clumsiness distracted you.  :) So I just have that moment stored ib my memory.

Just to jump up the cuteness factor that you inhabit.  You have learned how to sing!  About two weeks ago you were singing lightly to the radio.  Just repeating ends of phrases after they were sung.  So I decided to start singing around the house and see if you would sing along.  You immediately jumped in and started singing with me.  We sing "Row row row your boat" and "Come fly with me" mostly.  I took videos of it so I can always hear your sweet little two-year-old voice.

Well, I need to end this letter.  You are currently filling up the toilet with a roll of toilet paper.
To every toddler there are two sides!
Mommy loves you, Bentley!!


No comments:

Post a Comment