Sunday, August 18, 2013

Catch Up!



Hi Bud!
It has been awhile since I have written.  Having two precious babies occupies a lot of my free time!  Life is so wonderful.  You and your sissy just light up my life.  I think she is your best friend.  Thank you for loving and accepting her so quickly into our lives. You just welcomed her right in and have loved her from the beginning.  Not very many toddlers do that!  But you are the sweetest most thoughtful little guy I have ever known.

You created one of the best memories your father and I have.  We were doing a normal shopping trip picking up some baby wash from the store.  You were sitting in the seat of the shopping cart turning around to play with Gwen in her baby carrier behind you.  You kept reaching in and pretending to tickle her.  Then she laughed.  We stopped and grabbed our cameras to film it.  You made her laugh for the very first time!  

Ever since then you have gone out of your way to make her smile and laugh.  You made it your mission to look out for her and to make sure she is happy.  What a precious boy!  When she sits up and tumbles over you proclaim, "Uh oh!  Mommy? Sissy!"  That way I know to go get her and sit her back up.  When she cries you reach for her and love on her and say, "S'okay sissy...."  If she spits up you grab a cloth and wipe her face for her.

How did we get so lucky?  We love our children so much and thank God for you both multiple times a day.  You are continuing to grow up and learn new things.  It blows my mind how just yesterday you were a tiny little bundle sleeping in our arms and now you are speaking in broken sentences and running all over the house.  I would do anything to keep you little forever but I don't want to miss out on all the new and exciting things I have to look forward to with you!!

Be my baby forever!
Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment